INFORMATION YOU ARE SHARING WITH WILD HAND
- When you create a wild-hand.com account, make purchases, register for events, join our mailing list, or fill out other forms through wild-hand.com, you provide us with information about yourself, some of which may be personally identifiable information.
wild-hand.com may include a blog or other public area for sharing content, such as questions, comments, photos or messages. All of this information will become public, so please be mindful of what you share.
INFORMATION WILD HAND COLLECTS
- We keep track of most of the actions you take on wild-hand.com. Additionally, certain anonymous information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies, including cookies.
- When you access wild-hand.com from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your domain name, browser type, language, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
- Like many other websites and apps, we use "cookies" (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make wild-hand.com easier to use and to protect both you and wild-hand.com. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use wild-hand.com.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We utilize third party security infrastructure (website/application hosting, database management, cloud servers) that is consistent with commercially reasonable practices in the United States. We have implemented technical and organizational measures that we believe will ensure a level of data security appropriate to the risk and severity of disclosure, taking into account the state of the art in the United States, the costs of implementation and the stage of our company, and the nature, scope, context and purpose of our obtaining and using your information. We provide access security solely by providing you with access to and use of the website through a combination of usernames and passwords. We also may use automated and social measures to enhance security, such as analyzing account behavior for fraudulent or otherwise anomalous behavior, may limit use of site features in response to possible signs of abuse, may remove inappropriate content or links to illegal content, and may suspend or disable accounts for violations of our Terms of Service. But you should keep in mind that no internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free.
HOW WILD HAND USES + SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
RISKS OF SHARING INFORMATION
- We use information we collect to provide the services and features of wild-hand.com to you and to administer wild-hand.com. This includes to complete orders or other actions you take on wild-hand.com and to analyze, measure, improve, market, promote and customize wild-hand.com. We may also use this information to promote Wild Hand and for our business development. Under no circumstance will your personally identifiable information be knowingly disclosed by us for any of these purposes, except as needed to provide our services to you or to our service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of wild-hand.com or our services (and who will be obligated not to disclose or use your personally identifiable information).
- We may contact you with shop-related announcements, marketing communications, notices, promotions and other information. We may include personally identifiable information and content you see on wild-hand.com in the communications we send to you.
- We may disclose information pursuant to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests (including criminal and civil matters) if we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law. We may also share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, courts or other government entities.
- We have the right (but not the obligation) to edit, delete, publish or not publish anything shared in a public area. The content of any posting, other than third party images and links (for which you are responsible, including for obtaining rights to post), becomes our property for any use we may determine, without any notice or compensation to the author.
- We may use information about you for any other purpose that we determine in our reasonable discretion is necessary or appropriate in connection with the operation of wild-hand.com, including maintaining, termination or transferring accounts, enabling or restricting access to accounts or ensuring compliance with our policies or applicable legal requirements. We share your information with third parties when we believe the sharing is permitted by you or is reasonably necessary in connection with the operation of wild-hand.com or when legally required to do so.
- No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on the website, including personally identifiable information, will not become publicly available. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the website or that we use or have implemented.
- You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
- The website and your data may be compromised. While we use industry standard systems to support the website, like any technology, the website may fail to function, become inoperative or inaccessible, produce errors, or lose, compromise, corrupt or inaccurately report data. We make no warranties with respect to the website or its performance or security.
- The website may experience a security intrusion or data breach. As above, while the website uses industry standard systems to secure the website and your data, like any technology, the website may experience a security intrusion or data breach.
LINKED EXTERNAL WEBSITES