Laine Magazine | My Knitting Notes
$15.00 was $26.00
This product is currently sold out.
My Knitting Notes is a classic, elegant notebook for knitters created by the wonderful folks at Laine Magazine. This journal helps to collect and organize past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way. The 8.5" x 6.25" x .75" notebook has 156 uncoated, high quality pages inside a woven book cover and includes:
- Space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages).
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases.
- 18 gridded pages, e.g. for charts or colorwork sketches.
- Knitting needle sizes and conversions table.
- The most common abbreviations.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling. Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.